Providing hope for eternity by............
- Worshiping the Triune God, praising and giving him honor and glory for all His gifts of life and salvation;
- Educating, sustaining and nurturing Christians in God's word and sound Lutheran doctrine;
- Carrying out Christ's command to "make disciples of all nations, Baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Mathew 28:19-20
- Demonstrating unity of faith and doctrine in Jesus Christ, to foster Christians fellowship and love, to extend a helping hand in human need;
- Achieving our objectives by the pure teaching of God's Word, by the proper administration of the sacraments, and by careful religious instruction according to the confessional standard of the Evangelical Lutheran Church.